Mobile Soil Testing Laboratory Van/Bus
1. COSLAB BACKGROUND
2. IMPORTANCE OF SOIL ANALYSIS.
3. TECHNICAL COMPETENCE.
4. DETAILS OF THE LABORATORY.
• DETAILS OF INFRASTRUCTURE
• LIST OF INSTRUMENTS/EQUIPMENTS WITH
• DESCRIPTION OF MANPOWER
5. OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
INTRODUCTION:-IMPORTANCE OF SOIL TESTING
• The soil is the most important resource in agriculture.
• Soils constantly undergo change. The quantity and availability of plant nutrient elements in the soil change as a result of removal by the growing or harvested crop, leaching, soil erosion, or the addition of fertilizer, manure or compost.
• The soil test reveals the current fertility status and provides the information necessary to maintain the optimum fertility conditions for the plants to be grown.
OBJECTIVES OF SOIL TESTING
® Objective of a soil testing program:
1. To provide an index of nutrient availability or supply in a given soil.
2. To prepare a basis for fertilizer recommendation and determining fertilizer requirements.
3. To evaluate the fertility status of the soil and plan a nutrient management program.
® The fertilizer recommendation from a soil testing laboratory is based on:
1. Carefully conducted soil analyses and the results of up to date agronomic research on the crop.
2. And it, therefore, is the most scientific information available for fertilizing that crop in that field.
STATIC LABORATORY VERSUS MOBILE
? No need for sample transportation/shipment and so helps in cost reduction.
? An analysis is onsite.
? More than one district/block/area can be covered simultaneously.
? Sample degradation is avoided.
? Results are accurate and comparable to the static laboratories as methods are essentially the same.
? The mobile laboratory can be used to create awareness about soil tests and benefits thereon, e.g.. Fertilizer recommendations, etc.
? Remote areas can be covered.
® Complete knowledge of establishing Soil testing laboratory which includes:
• Instruction Manuals of all required instruments, equipment, and other accessories.
• Selection &Sourcing of right kind of instruments&equipment.
• Standardization & operation of all instruments.
• Providing detailed operating procedure manual for all parameters with calculations, interpreting results and preparing reports & fertilizer recommendations.
• Providing technical back up and after sales services and guidance for improving the efficiency of the lab with maximum output.
• The laboratory thus can be developed as a business center and provide employment opportunities.
DETAILS OF INFRASTRUCTURE
® Some basic infrastructure facilities that are required or are necessary are as follows:
? Power supply
? Water Connection
? Gas Connection
? Laboratory platforms, cabinets, wash basins etc.
? Laboratory chemists and assistants.
PARAMETERS THAT WILL BE TESTED IN THE LABORATORY
? Soil pH
? Organic Carbon
INSTRUMENTS/EQUIPMENTS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED IN THE LABORATORY.
? pH meter
? EC meter
? Hot air oven
? Analytical Balance
? Water bath
? Flame photometer
? Rotary Shaker
? Computer with printer
® Other than the above, the chemicals which are needed for preparing reagents and also all the required glassware and plasticware will be needed.
DESCRIPTION OF MAN POWER
The Lab chemist should be either B.Sc. Or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Soil Sciences or any related field and should possess knowledge of analytical procedures.
Lab attendant should be either 10thor 12th pass.
COST OF ESTABLISHING A LABORATORY
The cost part of establishing the laboratory would depend upon the exact requirement of the customer and can be submitted after having joint discussion.
But the tentative cost has been worked out for better understanding.
The Vehicle will be directly purchased by the Customer or Dealer.
The cost of instruments & equipment are subject to change depending upon type & make selected.
AFTER SALES SERVICES
® Once the Soil Testing laboratory is established COSLAB will provide following services on optional basis:
Ready to use chemical reagents from quality grade material formulated for soil & water testing parameters at your door-step.
Guidance for preparing computerized test report.
Quality inspection on quarterly basis.
Guidance for taking laboratory approval, if required from concerned authorities.
OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
Along with providing complete laboratory set-up, which can give precise quantitative Test results, our company has also developed soil and water testing kits which are compact, mobile and very user friendly.
These kits can provide instant results in the field.
The kits are extensively used for extension purpose to get the primary information on
Soil& water quality.
Setting Up of Soil Testing Lab
We will supply our products in Iraq, Iran, Malawi, Nigeria, Ghana, Bhutan, Tanzania, Bangladesh, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Colombia, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Switzerland, Zambia, Zimbabwe, USA, Europe, UK, Germany, Egypt, Japan, Russia, China, Argentina, Canada, Qatar, Indonesia, Italy, Uzbekistan, Almaty, Rwanda, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Dubai, Sierra Leone, Israel, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, South Korea, Luxembourg, Afghanistan, Georgia, Mexico, Kuwait, Norway, Ireland, Brazil, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Syria, Palestine, Cyprus, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Djibouti, Sudan, Mauritania, Jordan, Yemen, Western Sahara, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Guinea-Bissau, Australia ,Gabon, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Benin, Madagascar, Mali, Senegal, Seychelles, Mauritius, Niger, New Zealand, Singapore, Finland, Belgium, and many more.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay in touch with us to get latest news and discount coupons