- Microscope eyepiece camera with 23.2 diameter and compact size.
- An extension of COSLAB’S COSUSB5000 camera with fixed reduction lens to ensure the full field of view of the microscope from the eyepiece can be imaged to the CMOS sensor.
- High-quality camera with Aptina CMOS sensor.
- Auto white balance and auto-exposure.
- Brightness, contrast, Chroma, and saturation can be adjusted.
- High-speed USB2.0 interface and high frame rate video display keep the screen smooth without interruption.
- With advanced video & image processing application CoslabView.
- Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK.
- Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API.
Coslab COSUSB5000 is an extension of Coslab’s COSUSB5000 camera with fixed reduction lens to increase the field of view from the microscope eyepiece tube. The COSUSB5000 is still AN ECONOMIC VERSION WITH SIMPLE AND COMPACT STRUCTURE CMOS EYEPIECE CAMERA. The COSUSB5000 eyepiece camera comes with high-speed USB2.0 interface and high frame rate video display keep the screen smooth without interruption, Also the COSUSB5000 comes with advanced video & image processing application Coslabview.The COSUSB5000 can be easily inserted into Eyepiece Tube of Monocular or Binocular or Trinocular Microscopes & coverts into Digital microscope With 23.2 to 30mm or 23.2 to 30.75 convert ring (optional), the COSUSB5000 camera can also change the stereo microscope to digital stereo microscope.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay in touch with us to get latest news and discount coupons