Preserve Scientific Excellence: Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters
Coslab India welcomes you as a well-known Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters have known and trusted our name since 1972. With accuracy and care, we are committed to making the best research refrigerator possible. We've grown our product line over time to include more lab essentials, like ovens, incubators, glassware, and many other scientific and educational things. Because we care about quality, people both inside and outside of this country have praised us.
There is a lot of trust in our registered brand, which stands for high quality and trust. It makes us happy that we have ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 approvals, which show that we are committed to meeting high standards. And we follow quality standards around the world because the US FDA, WHO GMP, and the government have all accepted us as a trusted supplier.
Every item that is made by our company is carefully checked over and packed to make sure it gets to its destination safely. This makes sure that all of our customers are happy. Our goal is to provide goods at fair prices without lowering their quality. Every item that leaves our building meets the highest standards for dependability and efficiency, and we're very proud of that.
You can get a reliable, accurate, and inexpensive Laboratory Refrigerator and many other lab products from Coslab India.
Laboratory coolers, called laboratory freezers, are special freezers that are used to store sensitive samples, reagents, vaccinations, and medications. There are many shapes and sizes of laboratory fridges, but their main job is always the same: to keep things at the right temperature.
What makes them different from regular fridges in homes, bars, and stores is that they always stay in this very specific temperature range.
From +2o C to +8o C the temperature range is also called the "cold chain". Regular fridges aren't strong or reliable enough to reach this range.
Modern thermometers and alarms that go off if the temperature goes above or below the set range are some of the other unique features that come with laboratory fridges.
Sizes of Laboratory Refrigerators
Laboratory refrigerators vary in size to meet diverse storage needs in different labs. They are available in small and medium sizes. Small fridges are suitable for countertop or under-desk installation, offering a compact solution. On the other hand, medium fridges share a similar size and shape as household dishwashers, providing a balance between capacity and space utilization. The choice of fridge size depends on the specific requirements of the lab and the available installation space. Whether opting for a small, space-efficient option or a medium-sized counterpart resembling a domestic dishwasher, labs can find suitable refrigeration solutions to accommodate their storage demands.
Working of Laboratory Refrigerators
Refrigerators work by keeping samples at a controlled and stable low temperature, laboratory freezers are very important for keeping biological and chemical samples intact and stable. Here's a quick rundown of how most lab freezers work:
- • Temperature Precision: Laboratory refrigerators, crucial for sample preservation, maintain a consistent temperature range (usually 2°C to 8°C) via a thermostat or digital controller.
- • Compressor Magic: Employing a compressor system, these refrigerators circulate refrigerant. The compressor raises the refrigerant's pressure and temperature.
- • Heat Shedding: A condenser coil releases heat as the refrigerant transforms from gas to liquid, strategically located either at the back or on top of the refrigerator.
- • Cooling Cycle: Passing through an expansion valve, the refrigerant rapidly expands, lowering its temperature. It then enters the evaporator coil inside the refrigerator, absorbing heat and creating a cooling effect.
- • Interior Consistency: Fitted with circulation fans, these refrigerators ensure even temperature distribution, preventing variations and safeguarding stored samples.
- • Insulation Excellence: Well-insulated to minimize heat exchange, these refrigerators uphold a stable internal temperature, minimizing energy consumption.
- • Safety Measures: Equipped with alarms for temperature deviations, door alerts, and backup power systems, these refrigerators prioritize sample protection.
- • Digital Mastery: Modern units boast digital control panels for precise temperature settings, data logging, and remote monitoring capabilities, ensuring optimal performance.
- • Maintenance is Key: Adhering to manufacturer guidelines and regular maintenance is essential for the continued reliability of laboratory refrigerators.
They are fitted with thermometers and alarms:
All lab fridges come with a thermometer and a warning that goes off if the temperature changes too much. The thermometers are very accurate and measure both the air temperature inside the fridge and a second glycine probe that mimics the temperature of the drugs kept inside the fridge. This gives a more accurate reading of the drug’s temperature.
Remarkable features of Laboratory Refrigerators
- 1. Temperature Guardians: These refrigerators act like protectors for your samples, maintaining a stable temperature between 2°C and 8°C. It's like a cozy, climate-controlled home for your valuable specimens.
- 2. The Compressor: Imagine the compressor as the conductor of the cooling group. It pumps up the refrigerant, making sure it's ready to take on the heat.
- 3. Condenser Coil: This condenser coil is located strategically, it turns the hot, high-pressure refrigerant into a cool liquid.
- 4. Expansion Valve Ballet: The expansion valve gracefully lets the refrigerant expand. It's like the grand finale, where the refrigerant cools down rapidly, ready to perform its cooling dance inside.
- 5. Evaporator Coil: The evaporator coil is present inside the refrigerator, it absorbs the heat, creating that chill atmosphere for your samples to thrive.
- 6. Circulation Fans: Circulation fans are like controllers inside the fridge, ensuring every corner and crack gets the right amount of coolness.
- 7. Safety Squad: Equipped with alarms and backup power, these refrigerators are your safety squad. They alert you if something's off and stand guard during power hiccups to protect your precious samples.
Advantages of choosing Coslab as your trusted partner
As reliable Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters, we have several benefits that make us stand out in the field.
- 1. Quality Control: We test our fridges a lot to make sure they meet quality standards around the world. This makes sure that each product is correct and effective.
- 2. A lot of experience: The fact that our laboratory freezers are of such high quality and work so well shows how skilled we are at making them.
- 3. Different Items: Besides lab freezers, we sell a lot of other lab tools and scientific gear, so we can meet all of your needs.
- 4. Quality: we have ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 certifications, as well as DGS&D approval as a government provider and support from WHO-GMP and US-FDA, which make sure we follow strict rules.
- 5. Customer Satisfaction: We aim to make our customers happy by checking and packing each item with care to make sure it arrives safely and to their satisfaction.
- 6. Competitive Prices: Coslab India has high standards for quality, but our prices are low enough that you can buy our things without going broke.
- 7. Global Reach: People around the world trust and respect us because we make dependable, high-quality refrigerators.
Contact us for more information
Most Searched Keywords
- • Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters
- • Top Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters
- • Best Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters
- • Laboratory Refrigerator Exporters in India
The laboratory fridge is a device that cools or freezers samples for storage. It uses a compressor or evaporator to circulate cooled air or water around the samples.
Turn it off, remove contents, and let it melt naturally. Once melted, clean and restart for optimal freezer function.
The alarm's your guardian angel. It notifies you of temperature fluctuations.
The primary function of a laboratory fridge is to maintain a defined, internal storage temperature (usually between +2 degrees Celsius and +8 degrees Celsius) for the secure storage and protection of temperature-sensitive products such as biological samples, chemicals, drugs, vaccines, and other substances needed for laboratory use.
Many lab fridges are designed for vaccine storage, maintaining the necessary temperature for vaccine efficacy.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay in touch with us to get latest news and discount coupons