Quality That Soars Above The Rest: Hot Air Oven Exporters
Hot Air Oven Exporters - Hello, and welcome to Coslab India. We have been a trusted name in hot air oven manufacturers since 1972. We are dedicated to making the best laboratory equipment possible with precision and excellence. Over time, we've added more lab essentials to our product line, such as ovens, incubators, glassware, and a wide range of scientific and educational items.
Our commitment to quality has earned us praise both in and outside this country.
Our registered trademark stands for trust and high quality, and it is known for being reliable. We are proud of our ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 certifications, which show that we are dedicated to meeting high-quality standards. We also follow international quality standards because we are an approved government supplier with DGS&D and have approvals from WHO-GMP and the US FDA.
At our company, every product goes through a careful inspection and is carefully packed to make sure it gets to its destination safely. This makes sure that our customers are completely satisfied. Our philosophy is to offer products at reasonable prices without lowering the quality. We are very proud that every product that leaves our facility meets the highest standards of dependability and performance.
With Coslab India, you can get high-quality hot air ovens and a wide range of other lab supplies that are reliable, accurate, and affordable.
Hot Air Ovens
Hot Air Oven is a lab tool that is used in many different industries for a wide range of tasks. The hot air oven is powered by cutting-edge technology and is mostly used to sterilize things with dry heat. In the workplace, the three walls that make up this device help it do its job quietly.
Dry heat can be used to sterilize metal tools that rust or become dull when they are near water vapor. With the help of a thermostat, it keeps the inside chamber at the right temperature for the right amount of time. Fans that move the air around help spread the heat evenly.
Hot air ovens are becoming more popular because they don't need water or pressure to build up inside the oven. This is why they are used to sterilize products in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and hospital industries.
Features and Specification
- 1. Sturdy Exterior: The outside of our hot air oven is crafted from mild steel, complete with a powder-coated paint finish. It's not just strong; it also looks sleek and professional.
- 2. Premium Interior: Inside, you can choose between anodized aluminum and stainless steel. Both options are top-notch for durability and easy cleaning.
- 3. Double-Walled Door with Asbestos Lining: The door is double-walled and lined with an asbestos gasket for excellent heat retention. It's fitted onto heavy brass, chromium-plated hinges, and comes with a handy latch-type lock.
- 4. Precise Temperature Control: You can adjust the temperature from just a few degrees above room temperature up to 250°C.
- 5. Efficient Heating: The heating elements are cleverly placed in the ribs at the bottom and the sides of the oven. This design ensures even heating throughout the chamber.
- 6. Built-In Thermometer: There's an L-shaped prismatic thermometer built right in, so you can always keep an eye on the temperature without opening the door.
- 7. Convenient Shelving: It comes with two shelves, offering flexibility for different types of usage. Whether you're baking, drying, or experimenting, you can arrange your space as needed.
- 8. Power Compatibility: This oven is ready to plug and play with a standard 220/230V AC supply.
- 9. Optional Air Circulation Fan: Depending on your needs, you can opt for a model with an air-circulating fan. This feature is great for more uniform heating and faster drying.
Hot air oven exporters will find this oven particularly appealing because of its versatile design, robust construction, and user-friendly features. It's an excellent choice for laboratories, bakeries, or any place that needs precise and consistent heating.
Hot Air Oven Build-Up
The hot air oven is made up of three sturdy layers. The inside is made of shiny stainless steel (304 Grade – that's high quality), and the outside is made of tough CRCA steel with a smooth powder-coat finish.
It can warm up from just a little above room temperature (that's 5°C above ambient) to a toasty 250°Cup to 300°C.
This oven is really precise. We're talking about keeping the temperature within ± 1°C of where you set it. That means your results are always consistent – no surprises.
The hot air oven runs on a standard 230 Volts AC, single-phase 50 Hz supply. Easy to plug in and get started in most places.
This hot-air oven is perfect for labs or any setting where you need reliable, controlled heating.
The hot air oven is so sturdy to use and convenient which makes it better to choose the best option for the hot air oven exporters.
Remarkable Features of Hot Air Oven
- 1. Sturdy Inner Chamber: The inside of this oven is made of thick stainless steel (you can choose between SS 304 and SS 316). This makes the oven strong, long-lasting, and easy to clean.
- 2. Customizable Outer Body: The outside is made either from a powder-coated GI sheet or stainless steel, depending on what you prefer. It's all about matching your needs and style.
- 3. Top-Notch Sealing: There's a food-grade Silicon Rubber Gasket in the door. This ensures the heat stays inside, maintaining a consistent temperature.
- 4. Smart Temperature Control: The temperature is managed by a fancy microprocessor-based PID Temperature Controller and a PT-100 Sensor. This means you get precise heating without any guesswork.
- 5. Efficient Air Circulation: A motorized blower sits on top of the oven. It's there to move the air around, making sure the heat spreads evenly inside.
Uses of Hot Air Oven
A Hot Air Oven is used for sterilizing:
- • Powders like starch, sulfadiazine, and zinc oxide.
- • Material Equipment like blades, scalpels, and scissors.
- • N95 Masks,
- • Tools and Packaging Materials.
Advantages of Choosing Coslab as Your Trusted Partner
As the top hot air ovens exporters, Coslab India has several benefits that make us stand out in the field.
- 1. Quality Control: Our ovens are put through a lot of tests and made to meet international quality standards. This makes sure that every product is reliable and accurate.
- 2. A lot of experience: We've been in business for decades, and the high quality and performance of our hot-air ovens show how skilled we are at making them.
- 3. Wide Range of Products: We also sell a lot of different lab tools and scientific items, in addition to hot air ovens, so we can meet all of your needs.
- 4. Approvals and certifications: Our dedication to quality is clear from our ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 certifications, our DGS&D approval as a government provider, and our endorsements from WHO-GMP and US-FDA, which make sure we follow strict guidelines.
- 5. Customer Satisfaction: We put the happiness of our customers first by carefully checking and packing each item to make sure it gets delivered safely and to their complete satisfaction.
- 6. Competitive Prices: We keep our quality standards high, but our prices are competitive, so you can buy our goods without breaking the bank.
- 7. Global Recognition: Our name for making reliable and high-quality hot air ovens has earned us trust and respect both in the United States and around the world.
Most Searched Keywords
- • Hot Air Oven Exporters
- • Hot Air Oven Suppliers
- • Top Hot Air Oven Suppliers
- • Top Hot Air Oven Exporters
- • Best Hot Air Oven Suppliers
- • Best Hot Air Oven Exporters
- • Hot Air Oven Exporters in India
Hot air ovens are electric machines that kill germs with dry heat. They were first created by Louis Pasteur.
Hot air ovens come in two different types. There is a forced air hot air oven and a static air hot air oven.
To make sure that food, medicines, and other consumables stay at the right temperature during their shelf life, hot air heaters are used to test them.
Things that can be sterilized in a hot air oven include test tubes, flasks, pipettes, metal tools (blades, scissors), powders (sulfadiazine, starch, zinc oxide), oily materials, and glass test tubes.
There are several differences between steam sterilization and dry heat sterilization. The most noticeable is that autoclaves clean tools and cages with steam, vacuum, and pressure, while dry heat sterilization only uses hot air.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay in touch with us to get latest news and discount coupons