Zoom Comparison Microscope - By optical zoom, comparison microscope is used for macro or micro comparison of two or more objects in cutting or overlapping view field through one group of eyepieces observing left and right objective view fields. As clear imaging, high resolution, so you can identify the small differences. CCZM-200 is an upgraded product improved on old model, which not only retains excellent technical performances of old model, but also increases its image quality and magnification, increases illumination ways and a variety of accessories, shape, structure more beautiful, reasonable & reliable.
CCZM-200 / 10182
- Eyepieces: 10x, 16x, 25x ,Objectives: 0.64x, 1x, 1.6x, 2.5x, 4x , 0.3x (additional Objectives For Optional)
- Bridge Body Magnification: 1.2x , Photographing Magnification: Interface Magnifies 3x
- Video Magnification: Interface Magnifies 0.44x , Working Distance: 100mm
- Objective Stage Size: 70mm×70mm , Moving Range: Horizontal 51mm, Longitude 51mm, Vertical 54mm
- Horizontal Moving Range: 45mm , Coarse Elevating Range: 49mm
- Illumination: 12v50w Halogen, Adjustable , Cold Light Source: 12v50w Adjustable , Power Source: 220v Ac Input, 12v Dc Stable Voltage Output.
- Accessories transmission illuminator, reticle magnification, tilt table, polarization optical devices, 0.3X large objective lens, bullet holder, transmission illuminator, coaxial light, CCD connection tube camera connection tube, block filter, magnification corrector