Vertical Autoclave : It is used to sterilize equipment by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 121° C for around 15–20 minutes where a total destruction of all living micro-organisms is required. Construction :
CLE-134 VMS / C.No. 11111-11116
- The inner chamber is made of thick 304 Grade Stainless Steel Sheet.
- Lid is made of thick machined high grade stainless steel plate.
- The unit has Radial Locking arrangement duly chrome plated with paddle lifting mechanism.
- Unit is provided with Spring Loaded Safety Valve, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Release Valve, Water Level Indicator & Drain Valve.
- Unit is hydraulically tested to withstand upto 40 psi pressure.
- All internal joints are Argon welded, ground and polished to give crevice free internals.
- Moulded joint-less Silicon Rubber Gasket is provided for leak proofing. The unit is electrically heated by special flange type/immersion type heaters. Supplied with Control Box, fitted with Mains & Heating Indicators, Rocker Switch Cord & Plug.